January 15, 2009



January is always an inspiration filled month. Trying to start that resolution we made be it, health, organizing your home, starting and finishing is hard to do. I know that first hand, admittedly I can be lazy about it all too. (Did I just type that in here?) I have been inspired by my Grandma and Mother to get cracking on a stitchery project. I chose to start off small and pick a small project. A project I knew could be done in a week or two.With two boys (three including my husband, ha!)I can't work on a project all day. (no matter how much I want to...)


AHH- instant gratification!
In my opinion:

www.pinemtndesigns.com has very cute looking patterns and kits.


http://www.threadsthatbindonline.com/ has beautiful Punchneedle kits and patterns and so much more.
I am very into embroidery and Punchneedle this month. Next month ya never know, I may feel inspired by home decor. I will share with you photos of projects and other inspiring ideas as I learn the blogging experience. I hope you will check back and feel inspired also.




No comments:

Post a Comment