November 30, 2010

Here again...



Why has it been so long? I have no excuse, it just seems I find my creative crafty side coming out in the cooler months! Things are swimming around in my mind, so heads up people!
~



So my niece is wanting to paint her room, which her father isn't to keen on, and she wants a dark purple. (I've suggested an accent wall) I'm loving this photo as inspiration!

~
And for a bit of "I'm coveting this now"... I love this desk with hutch...
~
Here's some Christmas Crafties you and the kiddies may wanna make when your stuck inside!

MarthaStewart.com - Directions for Candy Mice

Grab a large wooden star at any craft store, paint it white, splatter a light tan paint on with an old toothbrush, let it dry, now gather that extra string of white twinkle lights and drape it on the star. Looks great on a front stoop/porch area!

What are you wanting for Christmas this year? I don't have any ideas, I got a NookColor (which I love!) but I am only going to want A gift certificate from BN.com, what are YOU asking for? Go ahead, leave me a comment...


No comments:

Post a Comment