
Make your own grocery tote!
sponsored by Janome which led me to check out Ucreate:
Canvas Bins Made Out of cardboard boxes, here!
isn't that the best! Sew professional! I'm soooo gonna make these!
For another organizational idea: try The BusyBodyBook.com
they have a free Weekly Grid to download! It's for Sunday Weekly planning!
I am a big fan of the Clutterdietblog.com
off to try and write some lists... later bloggies!
Canvas Bins Made Out of cardboard boxes, here!
isn't that the best! Sew professional! I'm soooo gonna make these!For another organizational idea: try The BusyBodyBook.com
they have a free Weekly Grid to download! It's for Sunday Weekly planning!
I am a big fan of the Clutterdietblog.comoff to try and write some lists... later bloggies!








This is awesome, I just bought myself a sewing machine and I have not used one since high school (long long time ago) so I have to learn how to use the machine first and then looking forward to making some of these projects.
ReplyDeleteFound you through Polyvore nperu(my name) I am now following you through GFC!
♥ Noemi
Fashion: http://www.classy-n-glamorous.blogspot.com
Travel: http://www.brianna64-acrossthesea.blogspot.com/