I decided to make another blog and keep this one for my crafty personality and the new one for my art side. Please check it out! On The Sketchy Side of Things

Now, for my crafty side... Isn't this a cute idea? DIY has the best ideas.
A file folder storage that can be hidden and is a cute decor piece!
Now that the kiddies are outta school I'm going to get in my closets to get all those old, worn out, doesn't fit clothing outta here!
Have you visited curbly.com? I just discovered it and it is so enjoyable! Great photos, DIY ideas and tips for almost anything you can think of for decorating creatively! Very inspiring! Wasn't sure about copyrights so I didn't wanna steal any pics. Another is inspiredroom.net! Check it out!I am now a follower of this website! Wonderful pics!
For some you will remember I have been working on my "Beach Books". They are done, I hope to get the pics up by the end of this week! Stay tuned.....





No comments:
Post a Comment