May 11, 2009

My weekend

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I went camping and had a blast! It was great and perfect weather! I got to do some sketching.


Sketches from my weekend


We camped with four neighbor families/friends and this is Kirsten who lives next door and does some babysitting for me sometimes. She was kind enough to sit for several hours for me to try and work on getting my figure sketching better. The head got a little shrunk towards the end there.... but it's a sketch so that's my excuse and I'm stinking to it. Ha! (seriously, now it is buggin me and I'll have to go and fix it....argh!)
And my hubby was so kind and got me my first set of Moleskine journals for Mothers day! It feels like butter! Loooooooooooove it!

Now I'm blocked as I don't want to put silly doodles in there. But yet, I want to sketch all sorts of things!
Ok, off I go to sketch and get my other post on here.... Got some KraftyKaye decor ideas to share that I have done in my home......

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!
    I had no idea you could do "art"!!
    What a gift!!
    I think the sketches are beautiful.
    Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD!! I didnt know you could draw! That really is amazing and having the head alittle smaller I think looks fine. Its different and adds alittle whimsy to it. AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete