October 21, 2009

EEK! Halloweeeeeeen!

EEK! Here comes Halloween!
I wanted to get this to you earlier but I just didn't get my butt in gear and hubby took the camera, excuses, excuses...... Anyway, as I mention I got this idea from the Great and Talented Thrifty Decor Chick!
My husband cut these blocks of wood for my kids to stack and play with, there was soooo much of it that I have taken some outta the bucket here and there. I grabbed the blocks, some Halloween scrap paper, decoupage glue, and my scissors. I then printed big black font letters from the computer. I glued the letters on chipboard and cut it out of the chipboard.
And the result:

If you would like to check out Sarah's version from Thrifty Decor Chick just click here , that woman has some awesome ideas! Cute Cute Cute, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment