Sometimes I just love junk snail mail.
That's right, I said it...key word- Sometimes! ha!
Every year I get little magnetic calendars from Realtors, Auto parts stores, or even a church. I like them, I just don't want to stare at Century 21's Mike Wasowski (yeah, I used Monsters Inc.) every day. I need cutsie wootsy! So I paper crafted mine up!
That's right, I said it...key word- Sometimes! ha!
Every year I get little magnetic calendars from Realtors, Auto parts stores, or even a church. I like them, I just don't want to stare at Century 21's Mike Wasowski (yeah, I used Monsters Inc.) every day. I need cutsie wootsy! So I paper crafted mine up!
I chose a pattern paper, cut to fit over the business card that was stuck to the magnet. Found a chipboard sticker that fit with my craft table theme, ha! Every month there is a "tip" on mortgage and selling a home, I used dimensional sticky foam and stuck that on to the striped ribbon which I put across the bottom of the business card, then put the green paper strip on with an embelly flower. Because the dimensional foam makes the green paper pop off a bit I can still tear off each month clean and not have to look at the "home tips"....
What'd ya think? CUTSIE WOOTSY OR WHAT?!
There are endless ways to re-do these! Best part? It took me less than ten minutes to do!





Super CUTE! I love buckets and magnets and all that fun stuff. Great job!
ReplyDeleteJennie @ Cinnaberry Suite
okay...i just got one of these today, but it's BIG and doesn't have a calender...(from a bail bondsman..yea, i am really going to put that on my fridge! haha)! i am off to dig it out of my office trash can...what was it thinking throwing it??!! thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete