February 01, 2010

Show off your space with my 100th Post LINKY Part-ay!!!!

I love craft rooms! Any Kreative space!!! (As you can see, my small paper craft and sewing space above!)The last post I showed you my other desk for painting and other such... I thought I'd share some favortie spaces I covet a bit. Especially the organization of them! With that, I would like to Celebrate my 100th post with a linky partay!!!!!!! Link up and show us YOUR craft space!!! I can't wait to see it!!!!!

(*warning lots of photos!) (WOOP!!! WOOP!!!)



Elfa organizations

(can't remember where I saved this from...)

Ishtar Olivera's workspace, love it!







sewing space, looks sooo clean!


CraftBox


apartment therapy


Creative Keepsakes mag. 2006



apartment therapy
(not so crazy bout the cat litter box below the desk...but...




1 comment:

  1. Wow you are far more organised than me. Puts me to shame.....LOL

    ReplyDelete