I've been tagged! My first blog tag ever! Ok, so here goes:
The guidelines are as follows:
1. Respond and rework.
Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.
2. Tag several un-tagged people.
What is your current obsession?
Posting Blogs, Crafting, Reading Blogs
Good fika place? (That would be coffee to us non-Swedes)
I don't drink coffee...I drink tea, see below
Do you nap a lot?
Occasionally if I haven't gotten a good nights rest in a couple of days, otherwise, no.
Who was the last person you hugged?
My youngest son, he's 3
What one thing do you dream of accomplishing before you die?(Kaye's question)
Having my art at a gallery exhibition and being ok about selling it
If you could go anywhere in the world for a fully paid for vacation where would you go? (The Twins Mama's question)
Hawaii, I've never been and reeeeeeeally want to go before I die....
What are you listening to right now?
My children running around and Spongebob on tv
What’s on your bedside table?
Twilight#4, Boys' clothes I haven't put away, my dry erase board I made, a headband and a pair of earrings
Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
I wish we lived closer together so we could go out to lunch. You were the first person who ever left a comment on my blog and thanks to you for all your support!
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
It would have to be beachfront, no danger of hurricanes, warm, private and secluded with lots of trees, is there such a place?
Favorite vacation spot?
Cape San Blas, Florida
Name the things you can’t live without.
My family, my health
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
The keys to a cabin on a lake nearby all-paid, so my kids can have the lake experience I did when I was a kid.
What is your favourite tea flavour?
I'm definitely a tea gal, I love the vanilla almond if caffeine free, but I always drink green tea (US style).
What would you like to get rid of?
Whew! Material? My kitchen table with a better replacement
Internal? unnecessary guilt
Physical? dark circles under my eyes
there's probably a lot I could add to this list!
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Archivers? I could get deep, like....if I had a time machine, if I could fly, etc. But I won't...
What do you miss? (This is Belette Rouge's question)
My dad
What are you reading right now?
Twilight#4
What do you fear the most? (Andrea’s question)
Cancer-be it me or my family
What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)?
Maybe a piece from Michael Stars. I'm not too big on designers when I can get "what's in" somewhere else for a lot cheaper.....
Admit one thing you feel awful about. Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. (Mervat's question)
Getting easily irritated by my kids when they just want attention.
People I've tagged:
Overflowing Bookshelf
Thrifty Decor Chick
Pulsipher Predilections
New Upcycle Ideas 843
3 days ago





Ahh, thanks for your sweet comments. It would be alot of fun if we did live closer :)
ReplyDeleteLoved reading more about you.
I just watched the twilight movie now I need to go buy the books :)
I'm sorry... I totally forget to tag you and tell you that I completed this on my page. Thanks for tagging me!
ReplyDeleteTHanks for tagging me! That was fun! I looove the bunny feet idea. That is seriously cute. I may have to try that next year.
ReplyDelete