June 01, 2009

The Goodwill party

Here is my Woo Hoo! for the Goodwill party!
I forgot to mention the one and only Thrifty Decor Chick- Sarah!!! She has such awesome ideas! Check her out!

The suitcase on the bottom... still has some dust on it from the attic it came from! Hmmm, maybe I should take care of that....

This bunk bed was a 100$ thrift!



And pretty much everything in this nook is thrifty hand-me-down items! The fan was flea market find from almost 10 years ago. (My favorite!!!)...The books were from a one room school house that was full of birds, from North Dakota. Some of the books are from when my mom taught school. And the old frame was a old hand-me-down that I spray painted black... Same with the chalk board in the back... and the candlestick/vase holders, another hand-me-down...


I have many other items that were thrifty finds that I didn't pay full price for. (I loooove me a clearance sale and/or bin!!!! (Enter the snickers of some of my friends....)

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy that you posted about an old fan! I just got one this weekend @ a garage sale, and DH thinks I'm weird! He doesnt see its beauty! I will show him this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snickers from me, just maybe a little envy that you found these things, rather than me finding them. I LOVE things with a story and new things don't have a story, "yet".

    ReplyDelete