Similar to the larger beach books I put in a few places for small seashells. These are more for journaling. I put a few hidden tags and such for that. There is also empty scrapbook pages for small pics if my neices (and their friend) so choose.

Where the Circular frames are I used adhesive foam so they are raised up for small seashells or seaglass.
I used an anywhere hole punch and it went through the foam board and paper pretty good. I was a little worried about it bending and denting the foam board so much that it would turn out ugly but it didn't. The rubber band with the stick covered any minor denting.


When I went to our tree line for sticks out behind our
house I found these wild raspberries. They taste like sour candy! These were the only ones that are ripe right now.






No comments:
Post a Comment