June 02, 2009

Beach Book Finale Pt. 1

Remember These??????



My Beach Books are done! This is the finale....
Well, the empty version anyway.....

The insides were held together with the same athletic tape used to hold the book together. Three pages- First the Bubble Wrap cut to size, then the pockets page and last a scrap-paper page.

This is the inside cover of the Blue Beach Book

I had to sew the pocket pages in some spots since they were too long to fit in my books...
Here is the post to see a before....
And this is the back inside cover. I made little pockets all over the book so that my nieces can journal their thoughts and memories, etc.
And this is the back cover, below. Where the curly swirl is- that's a hidden tag inside that pocket.

Back inside cover of Our family Beach Book

I left a spot in the frame below to put a small flat shell and the stamp to journal about it.
And on the left I left it open to Journal or put paper memorabilia that I pick up, maybe a photo, etc.
The Circle frame is for another flat shell and the pocket with the swirly paper clip attached to textured paper for journaling.
Here is the back cover with a see thru pocket and a card with a beach scene tucked in for journaling on the back of the card
Now at the end of June I'll have to give you a glimpse at what it looks like when it's actually full of those little shells!!!!! I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment