June 11, 2009

Photo Coasters using acrylic stamp blocks

Acrylic stamp block -photo coasters
I took an acrylic block, a photo, scrap paper, adhesive runner and sticky foam sheet. I put the sticky foam on the bottom to help prevent "glass sweat" seeping to the tabletop and getting the paper wet and coming off in clumps. (does that make sense?) It's late....


Seems like all my creative juices are flowing into my other "world" here lately. I've been sketching and doing some painting. But I did find this awesome pic of this bathroom shelving that you can make in a day! All you need is a 6 foot 1x4, a 6 foot 1x6 and a 6 foot 1x8. The full directions are in the new Family Handyman mag. I'm going to make my hubby whip this up this weekend! (I hope...)


Since I've got "The Beach" on my mind I got to looking and found this jewel of a picture!
I thought I'd share some pictures from my mind of where I'm going to be in a couple weeks. (Well, I'm going on a beach vaca. it might not be exactly like this, hee....a girl can dream can't she?)


wakaya-club.info


No comments:

Post a Comment