My menu is at the column at the right:
I have to say, I have two boys, 5 1/2 and 3, and a husband who travels, goes to school once a week and is on a fairly strict diet. So he only eats 3-4 nights with us sometimes less. I would say we are somewhat picky eaters and we hate leftovers.
Probably the only challenge I may find is that I'll want to be lazy and just want a frozen dinner, and happen to be somewhere there is groceries and just go over to that side and pick something up.
-I went through and wrote main ingredients that
We do go through milk fast, so I know that will be bought but I think I won't need to pick up anything other than that and fruits and veggies. My husband gets paid once a month so I usually do have to budget my money. I have to admit, I've been bad at that. So I think this challenge will work for me! Good Luck to all those who are trying this special challenge.
(I already learned, I have 4 bags of shredded cheese, and almost 6lbs. of ground beef! OMG)
(I already learned, I have 4 bags of shredded cheese, and almost 6lbs. of ground beef! OMG)






Great job! Your menu looks yummy. Looks like you have a great game plan!
ReplyDeleteOkay, Im off to get my menu posted :)
I left you a message but it didnt post so here goes again.
ReplyDeleteI think your doing great! Great game plan and your menu looks yummy!!
I hear yeah about running to the store for one or two things and grabbing alot more items. LOL I do it all the time. Always throws my budget off.
ReplyDeleteNow Im craving that cereal you mentioned. Dang!