Here's the results of my project of the day!
I was going to use Ziploc bags but I didn't have the right size. I remembered I had these bags I kept from my curtains. (Yeah, I save a lot of stuff, I've gotten better over the years and several moves. Heh!) I also know I'm not the only one who saves their zipper bags from their sheets, curtains, drapes, comforters, etc.
I was going to use Ziploc bags but I didn't have the right size. I remembered I had these bags I kept from my curtains. (Yeah, I save a lot of stuff, I've gotten better over the years and several moves. Heh!) I also know I'm not the only one who saves their zipper bags from their sheets, curtains, drapes, comforters, etc.
You know who you are! ;)
Anyway, I used the bags, ribbon and those curtain hooks you can buy for cheap. All leftovers! I just used double sticky dots to stick the ribbon to the plastic.
So now I'm done with Mission Organization. Let's move on to a February filled with Love, Laughter and Crafts!!!!!!!





Very inventive and creative. I love it :)
ReplyDeleteWe're starting a challange on February 9th to see how much money we can save for that week by using what we already have in our pantries, freezer, and fridge. We're going to see how long we can go without going to the grocery store! Gulp! We would love for you to join us :)
ReplyDelete