February 04, 2009

Pics for a Krafty Kreative space

I've been organizing and re-organizing my craft room/guest room. I don't like having my crafty materials (I'm a bit of a clutter-bug) out since it is a guest bedroom. Seriously, I have to throw it in the closet on the ole' diaper changing table (which is now a craft storage table). I've scoured mags, blogs, websites. ugh! I couldn't figure out how to organize all my little scrap pieces of paper! Buy more bins? NO- Buy more baskets? NO- I'm a visual person. I want to have it color coordinated. If I can't see it, I don't wanna dig for it! No pockets, no folders. Yes, if it's outta site it's also outta mind. So I talked to my friend and she said, "Kaye, just use big ziploc bags!" So I am on my way upstairs to throw my bits and pieces into them bags... And I have a crrrrrrrafty idea for hanging those bags up. Will be back later with pics.... As long as the kiddies let me do this little project.... Wish me luck! Ha!


Meanwhile- this is what I did find- this is what has sleep deprived me, made me daydream a little too long and covet a bit.


Who doesn't love Pottery Barn ideas?

Elfa- container store


From ReddyDivas


1 comment:

  1. I never tire of seeing creative space inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete