February 21, 2009

Kreative Paper Craft Inspirations

I'm obsessed with paper crafting this month! Last month I was a embroidering fool and now I'm loving all the paper crafting ideas. I really love decorating with paper crafts. Wall art, Decor objects for around the house, items to use, so much! I went to Archivers today to get a fix, and they were having a great sale going on! And if you spend 25$ you get 5$ to spend next week. So dirty and evil but yet, they got me, of course I have to go back and use it! Right?! Oh yeah!!!!


I'm putting some inspiring pics on here so I have them to remind me of what I want to do. Hope you find something to inspire you also!


Felt covered albums






From Quick Gifts magazine



Ali Edwards Mini Album Tutorial















http://www.wendyshepard.com/





Image found thru Google, forgive me, I don't know who created this beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment