I love all things art, sometimes I sketch and occasionally paint. I'm not going to get into the personal self-esteem I have about my "art".... I did upload some old sketches onto my web album if you want to nose at what I have done...(see the sidebar on your left)
I found this wonderful website differentstrokesfromdifferentfolks.blogspot.com
it is an inspiring website. There are wonderful artists on this site and every two weeks Karin Jurick has a photo that you can paint, draw, etc. from then upload yours and she will show it off. Just looking at this website has inspired me to start sketching again. This week she talks about motivation and gives tips to artists on where and how to find the motivation to bring the artist out of you.
is also an inspiring site that makes me get my sketching pencil out. They have scavenger hunts each week and you can do part of the list or all of it. It's great for those who haven't sketched in a long time. Or for those who just need a boost for ideas. As they say practice, practice, practice... anyone CAN draw.... it just takes time and patience. (Something not all artists have.)








No comments:
Post a Comment