March 17, 2009

Recipe Album Part Deux

Ok, I am having waaaaaaay too much fun with these recipe albums! It's a good thing it's nice outside or I would be bent over my little craft table 24/7... (laundry, dishes, vacuuming and many other things have been neglected...oops.) And I haven't even started putting the actual recipes in them... oh man. Well, anyway, here's a bunch more photos to peruse and enjoy. There's still more I'm going doing, got the "our family" album next... also got some embellishments to add to a few "done" pages also....





Album #2


used a round edge to cut from and punched the holes with an anywhere punch

first time I ever put paper on chipboard and sanded it...




stamped some chipboard




And I snuck off to Archivers today for a few things. A friend of mine bought the Quickcutz(not sure of spelling) so hopefully she'll share the love sometime. We got a demo of the new machine. Wow! That's all I can say....
Except I better go iron my husbands clothes so he can pack them... heh!

1 comment:

  1. you are so creative! I love your cookbooks! It really shows how much love you are putting into them!

    ReplyDelete