March 31, 2009

A Shout Out

Shout out to my little man! Happy Birthday!


I haven't been on here for awhile! Feels like forever, but I have an excuse, it was my son's 3rd birthday this weekend! Well, the party was this weekend, today is the Big Day! So I have to have a little shout-out to my wonderful son! I don't usually talk about family on this blog since it is a "kreative korner"! But my little man means a lot to me.

So here goes.......He is the light and laughter in my life. Two weeks before he was born I found out that my father's pancreatic cancer that had been mostly taken out a year earlier had spread to his liver. Luckily there were no complications due to my stress and upset. My little guy did lose weight quickly and we've been struggling with that ever since...Anyway, This little guy had to go through a lot with me. Lot's of tears. But I could always look down at him and and have a smile and hold him and bring light in my heart........and by 3 months those wonderful smiles and 5 months little giggles..........sigh

I love you Buddy!!!!

(small pat on the back for me- I made and decorated that cake all-by-my-self!!! Woa!!)

2 comments:

  1. Hope he had a great birthday, and that you all enjoyed your time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so adorable! Happy Belated Birthday to your little man:)
    PS I think he looks a LOT like Tom!!

    ReplyDelete