This is the star hanging cable for art from Potter Barn Kids.
Finial cable art hanger
Anyway, I went to Joann's found these wooden stars and painted them to match my son's room. I added jute string to the back and hung them with hot glued pop-can tops as hangers. (nobody knows, except you!) And I now have somewhere to change out photos and school art work!
Below is an idea that a couple of my neighbors have used in their homes. On an empty wall they hung three curtain rods and used curtain clips to hang their kids' artwork and such.

Now here's another Pottery Barn lovely that I was too "Frugal" to buy:
While I was picking out the wooden stars I saw planes, trains and automobiles (had a chance to use that title so I took it...ha!), and I chose this wooden train and painted it to match. I just used thee trusty ole hot glue gun to glue the wooden piece to the end of my curtain rod.Easy Peasy......
My pics aren't too good today, must've been cloudy out or something. Hope you get the gist....







No comments:
Post a Comment