March 20, 2009

Peace Love Tween....I mean Twilight

So who is going to the Twilight midnight party?
I admit to hopping on the vampire bandwagon. I'm not much for fantasy/sci.fi. but I did read Harry Potter and so many said that if I've read that I would love this. I gotta tell you the series is good, so far! I'm almost done with the third book, hopefully by the end of today! I haven't seen the movie either. ( I'm not going to be up at Midnight standing in the crazy lines of girls at Borders to get the DVD...I heart sleep more!)




3 comments:

  1. Im seriously thinking of getting the books and the dvd today. Ive heard its both good and not so good. So Im glad you commented on it. How many books are in the series?

    Ive been having a hard time leaving comments on your blog. Hopefully this one works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took my tween to Walmart not knowing if their would be a line -we were surpised that Walmart had set up Twilight DVD in 4 different areas. There was a line in each location of about 50-60 tween and teenage girls. I've seen the movie and read the book series. The book series is so much better(from an adult opinion) I am not really into vampires but when a senior citizen was checking out the book series and loving it I decided to give it a try (after all I needed to preview it for my tween). I was surprised that I did enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Heart Sleep more too:) That's a great catchphrase. Sadly, I haven't seen the movie yet.. I have GOT to get to the store!

    ReplyDelete