I am a Toile Lover!!!!!!! Check out Pretty Organized Palace and her Toile Party! Here's my faves from my kitchen!



This is my Cornice Curtain that was made from Styrofoam. Home Depot clearance, I had the Toile fabric and I bought the checkered fabric to match. It's just pinned on, I cut the styrofoam to give it a fancy shape rather than keeping it straight across.
I would love to take credit for the curtains but my mom made them! She is a huge talent when it comes to a sewing machine! Oh and that's "Thumbs" up there. He had an unfortunate accident with the toddler mafia and lost a thumb and four finger. Poor Thumbs, but he still stands up for what he loves.... ha

A gift bag found for a dollar... Hides lots of stuff on top of my fridge.

Leftover fabric from my curtains went to my kitchen table chairs. They've been through loooooooots of spillage! whew!

More left over fabric- above-Made a pillow for my shelf and stuck an old pin from my Grandma on there. And below, is a cork board that I painted black and used leftover fabric on top. Glued Black buttons on thumb-tacks, and set it in a plate rack.






What a great idea for the cornice. :) I love the message board too. Thanks for sharing the great ideas. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Thats just beautiful! You have your moms talent!
ReplyDeleteI really like the curtain and the styrofoam. I never would have thought that. It looks amazing! I love how you used the material around so it gives everything a unified feeling.
Toddler mafia!! LOLOL Thats too funny!!!
Wonderful job you did! Have a lovely toile day!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
Hey that cornice looks awesome :)
ReplyDeleteI am loving all the toile!! It's fun to see how everyone is using it in their decor. Great job!
ReplyDeleteAnd Thumbs and the Toddler Mafia were a hoot. Loved it!
Aren't moms the best?! Love your toile curtains too. Thanks for stopping by & please come back & see me.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me smile to see this, because my bathroom (which I must admit, I despise) is blue and white toile. I really like your black and white though... if only the previous owner had put up b&w toile 30 plus years ago when they decorated our bathroom, LOL. I'm awful, aren't I? We've lived here for four years and I still haven't changed it!! The idea of getting the wallpaper off the walls totally overwhelms me. Any suggestions, Miss Kreative Korner?? :)
ReplyDeleteLove Mr. Thumbs Up, btw!!
I love your cork board. Thumbs is hilarious. I'm glad he loves toile. He might lose the rest of his fingers if he didn't. :)
ReplyDeleteGirl, I love your kitchen! The shape of your valance is beautiful and goes perfectly with that Toile. Great job. So glad you joined our Toile Soiree!
ReplyDeleteI love your toile!! What a clever idea using black buttons on thumbtacks to make custom tacks for your custom board!
ReplyDelete